Thursday 12 June 2014

Hey! I put some new shoes on!


This morning I am really excited about my run! 

my plan is a gentle jog from my gym down to the Tower of London and then some fartlek on the way back.

Pretty standard kind of run, it will be around 6Km all together.

Not very exciting you would think? Apart from the fact this morning will be my first run in my new trainers!


I have walked them in over the last few days and am looking forward to my first run with them.


I feel exactly like the Paolo Nutini song New Shoes, if you are not familiar with it then give it a listen as its a catchy little good mood tune:


Fingers crossed then for a good run and I hope my trainers workout well, I will let you know how I get on....

2 comments:

  1. Love new shoes! Enjoy your kicks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen, got any new trainers recently?

      Delete