Wednesday 27 August 2014

Some quality miles

Tonight's workout focusing on some 'quality' miles.

I headed out for a 4km run hitting it pretty hard at probably 80% intensity and covered it in just under 19 minutes feeling good which I was pleased with.

Then at a local park I covered around 1km by doing 100m sprints again at around 80% followed by 100m recovery jogs.

To finish I did 3 leg circuits of star jumps, squats, calf raises, lunges and tuck jumps as illustrated on the picture below.


The view from the park was pretty inspiring with the church spire popping up over the tree line, to the other side of me the clouds changing colour as the sun sets.

                                    

Thanks for reading and I hope you are managing to enjoy the last of the summer by getting outside and enjoying the great outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment