Monday 3 March 2014

Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon

Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon

I ran in the 2014 Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon on Sunday 2nd March. 

http://www.twharriers.org.uk/racing/tw_half_marathon

It was my 6th Half Marathon and I managed to smash my PB by 7 minutes! 


To anyone looking for a great event to run this time next year I would definitely recommend taking part in this event. Great route, great scenery, great marshaling, great medal, great music from live bands and a pretty decent chance at a PB as there are plenty of downhills and also pacers are provided. 


I can also recommend Tunbridge Wells for some excellent pubs, cafes and restaurants which provided a very pleasant Saturday pre race which required a lot of will power to resist a drink or two!

I did very much enjoy my post race refuel though at Java cafe who have a great range of Egg Benedict specials. I opted for the Cumberland option which went down a treat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment